Feed Pellet Cooler Introduction
This counter flow pellet cooler is widely used to cool finished pellets with high temperature or high humidity. It adopts counter flow cooling theory, and pellets can be cooled completely and evenly through the machine, which is good for the pellet packing and storage. The advantages is energy saving, easy to operate, preferred choice for most users of feed and wood pellets plant.
Counterflow Pellet Cooler Features
● The counter flow cooling principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets.
● It adopts air-lock valve for feeding and ensures a large air inlet area, thus reaching an outstanding cooling effect.
● Special rotary product distributing mechanism results in even product distribution and more complete cooling.
● Also, with the up-to-date design of eight squared cooling box, it can cool the pellets without residue.
● Due to its slide valve reciprocation type discharge mechanism, it is featured by stable and reliable movement.
● Low power consumption, easy operation.
● It can reduce the temperature of pellets from 80~90℃to about 3~5℃ above ambient temperature, and the pellet moisture content is reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%, which is good for the pellet packing and storage.
Main Parts and Functions of Pellets Cooling Machine
◆ The discharging system is going among the whole surface of our cooler. It is sealed against granules and opens for fresh air.
◆ On the cooler head there is one connection for aspiration tubes included manual flap to regulate the velocity of air.
◆ Due to the pelting process the pellets get filled in the top by passing the airlock and collected in the cooler center part until the second level indicator is reached.
◆ The cooling time is adjusted by changing distance of level indicator.
☞ 1st level indicator (S-1): Stop the discharging system
☞ 2nd level indicator (S-2): start the discharging system
☞ 3rd level indicator (S-3): Overload sensor to protect the cooler against overfeed
Less than 10-15 Mins
Temperature after Cooling
Not higher than ambient temperature +3-5°C
Power of Airlock (kw)
Mr. Kevin +86-15264102980